SpecialBite is an independent and opinionated restaurant guide providing our network with the latest food trends and hotspots in targeted cities around the world, and has been active on the scene since 2000. Last year we entered into a partnership with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, allowing us a much broader audience, with the potential of reaching significantly more people through their promotional circuit and access to their international partners. Our goal is to create the ultimate platform providing objective info on the world’s top food locations.
– You are a HBO/WO student in the area of marketing/communication/media
– You are a creative thinker and not afraid to share your vision/idea´s
– You are aware of the latest developments in the hospitality industry
– Your English and Dutch writing are perfect
– You are willing to learn and open to feedback
– You live in the Amsterdam area
Your tasks during this project will be:
– Expanding the online content by writing articles on the most innovative and special restaurants.
– Establishing and managing communications with the PR-firms representing the restaurants in those food destinations.
– Promote the concept by managing Social Media and preparing press releases for PR in foreign destinations.
– Organizing visits for our spotters and manage the communications within the spotters network.
– You will assist in creating a marketing plan for the international launch of this destination guide.
Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] We offer the possibility to combine the internship with your graduate thesis. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at +31 20 405 36 36.